Jungle Luv 4 Days
03 Nights / 04 Days
Kanha National Park
Kanha (L, D)
Welcome to Kanha Village Eco Resort, Kanha National Park the only Eco Friendly property which gives you a chance to enjoy stay in mud and clay structure with all amenities.
Day free for leisure or explore the jungle on foot with local tribal naturalist / guide provided by resort. Here you will get a chance to understand the forest and its importance. Interested once can visit Medicinal Plantation Conservation Area where you will be told about different medicinal plants we get from forests and their importance.
Day 02 & Day 3
Kanha (B, L, D), Safari 1 Morning and 1 Evening
Early morning visit the Kanha National Park on open Gypsy, enjoy packed breakfast in
the forest. After return from the park, freshen up, relax for an hour and have lunch.
Evening safari will take you to forest again where you can enjoy the Sal and Bamboo forests and maidans of central India and try to locate tiger and other denizens of forest. A tour of the forest will rejuvenate you and relieve you of all stress.
Back to resort have a cup of tea and biscuits and enjoy evening stroll before a delicious dinner is served. Overnight stay at the resort.
Have breakfast at the resort, get ready for check out. Completely rejuvenated and stress
free, feeling as if your age has gone back a few years and with happy memories you leave
for journey back home.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for further details / tariff.
Accommodation: Royal Kanha Eco Cottage / Super Dlx
· Accommodation for 2 adults on twin sharing basis with Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner as specified.
· 2 Jungle Safari on open Gypsy on sharing basis as given in the Itinerary, subject to availability.
· Things specifically mentioned in above itinerary.
· Expenses of personal nature like Tips, Laundry, Camera Fees, etc.
· Anything not specifically mentioned in above package / itinerary.
· Transportation to / from Resort.
· Applicable taxes payable extra.
Price Info & Validity:
· If there are any changes in taxation rules or Safari charges by forest department same has to be paid extra.
· For Jungle Safari name, fathers name, age and address of guests with detail of id proof of tour leader is required for pre booking. Safari is subject to availability.
Property Used: Kanha Village Eco Resort, Kanha National Park
(Property subject to availability, we can change to equivalent property.)
30 Days or more 75% refund
15-29 Days 50% refund
08-14 Days 25% refund
07 days or below No refund
(Once safaris have been booked refund will be made after deducting safari charges over and above the given cancellation rates).
Bank Details: Kanha Village Eco Resort, Central Bank of India, Napier Town, Jabalpur
Account: 3058717995, IFSC/NEFT/RTGS: Code CBIN 0280743
Kanha Village Eco Resort, Axis Bank Ltd., Model Road, Wright town branch, Jabalpur
Account No.: 912020060504173, IFSC / NEFT / RTGS Code: UTIB0000128
Child policy: If age of child is between 6 - 12 years charges @ 25% of above package cost is payable extra. Child of 12 years or more are treated as extra person.
Extra person in same room will be charged 40% of above package cost.
Maximum occupancy per room / cottage: 3 pax.
General terms and conditions of booking apply.
Jungle walk charges: 750/- per walk.
Transportation from Jabalpur (One way): In AC Innova / Tavera: 4500/-. In AC Indica: 3500/-.
(Kanha National Park, Kanha National Park packages, Kanha Tiger Safari Package, Kanha Tiger Reserve, Kanha Wildlife Safari Package, Wildlife Tiger Safari Package for Central India, Best Package for Tiger Safari / Wildlife Safari.)