Educational student package for kanha
Educational Packages of Kanha for students
Number of students: Min.: 30 Max.: 60 Teachers: 1 per 15 students.
Tariff: Per student per night including Breakfast, Lunch, Tea and Dinner, with 4 / 5 students per room in Cottages / Deluxe rooms or 3 / 4 students in Standard rooms.
Age group: 12 and under 13 – 16 yrs
Safari charges: 5,400/- for one safari vehicle which can take maximum 6 people.
Field director, Kanha National Park can give special rebate of 50% of entry fees for one safari. To apply for rebate school has to provide us list of all students with fathers name, age and class along with date of safari duly sealed and signed by the principal in triplicate copy at least 15 days before safari date. We will try to get permission but cannot guarantee the same.
· Rates are subject to change.
· Accommodation will be provided in Standard Air cooled rooms (Kanha Eco Lodge), Royal Kanha Eco Cottages or Super deluxe rooms (Kanha Village Eco Resort) as per availability. Teachers will be provided accommodation on triple sharing basis.
· Any increase in government charges / taxes has to be paid extra.
· These rates are net and non commissionable.
· Above rates are for both Indian and foreign student groups.
· Jungle walk can be arranged for students @ 750/- per group of 10 students max.
· 1 Teachers per 15 students is complimentary and they do not have to pay any extra charges. If more than above ratio teachers have to pay 1,800/- per head extra. Teachers are provided accommodation on triple sharing basis.
· Pick up / drop can be arranged and will be chargeable extra.
· Cancellation policy: Less than 7 days: No refund, Between 8 & 14 days 50% refund and more than 15 days 100% refund. Once safari has been booked entry permit charges will not be refunded.
· 100% advance has to be deposited in our bank account before guests check in at the resort.
· Payment Details: Kanha Village Eco Resort, Central Bank of India, Napier town branch, Jabalpur. Current account no. 3058717995 in name of Kanha Village Eco Resort, IFSC / NEFT / RTGS code: CBIN 0280743.
ITINERARY for 2 night 3 days Educational Tour Package for Kanha Tiger Reserve
12:00 pm Welcome at Kanha Village Eco Resort in traditional way. Orientation about Kanha landscape, wildlife and bio-diversity.
01:30 pm Lunch at 'Kodo - Kutki' the multi cuisine restaurant of the resort.
03:30 pm Nature walk and birds watching in the dense forest with the experienced Local Guide and naturalist (Optional).
05:30pm Tea/coffee with cookies and discussion on wildlife with expert / Naturalist.
05:00am Wakeup call
05:30am Tea/coffee with cookies & biscuits in the restaurant.
06:00am Adventure Jeep safari in the National Park with hope to have an appointment with the big cat, along with the pack breakfast to enjoy the picnic in the wild.
11:00am Back at the resort students can take some rest and enjoy our facilities including swimming pool, games room, library, etc.
02:30 pm Get ready for the second wildlife safari inside the national park.
05:30pm Tea/coffee and snacks in the resort and fresh up.
07:00pm Documentary film on wildlife with discussion on Kanha’s wildlife and bio-diversity.
09:00pm ‘Voice of Nature’ a program especially developed to enjoy nature.
07:00am Wakeup call (Interested children can get up early to take a stroll of forest area near the resort or visit tribal village in the vicinity of the resort).
08:30am Tea/ coffee with breakfast.
10:00am Check out with happy memories.
Other packages of 1 night 2 days / 3 night 4 days, etc. can be tailor made as per need. If required we can also help in making packages including Pachmarhi, Bandhavgarh, Jabalpur, Amarkantak, Khajuraho, Sanchi and other tourist destinations of Madhya Pradesh. Transportation can also be arranged to / from Jabalpur, Nagpur, Raipur, and other places around.