02 Nights / 03 Days
Day 01 (L, D)
Welcome on Arrival at Kanha Eco Lodge (a unit of Kanha Village Eco Resort) near Kanha National Park.
Day free for leisure or explore the jungle on foot with local tribal naturalist / guide provided by resort (Optional / Chargeable). Here you will get a chance to understand the forest and its importance. Interested once can visit Medicinal Plantation Conservation Area where you will be told about different medicinal plants we get from forests and their importance.
Day 02 (B, L, D), Safari 1 Morning and 1 Evening
Early morning visit the Kanha National Park on open Gypsy; enjoy packed breakfast in the forest. After return from the park, freshen up, relax for an hour and have lunch.
Evening safari will take you to forest again where you can enjoy the Sal and Bamboo forests and maidans of central India and try to locate tiger and other denizens of forest.
A tour of the forest will rejuvenate you and relieve you of all stress.
Back to resort have a cup of tea and biscuits and enjoy evening stroll before a delicious dinner is served. Overnight stay at the resort.
Day 03 (B)
Have breakfast at the resort, get ready for check out. Completely rejuvenated and stress free, feeling as if your age has gone back a few years and with happy memories you leave for journey back home.
Contact us at email@example.com for further details / tariff.
Accommodation: Standard Air Cooled Room (Kanha Eco Lodge)
· Accommodation for 2 adults on twin sharing basis with Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner as specified.
· 2 Jungle Safari on open Gypsy on sharing basis as given in the Itinerary, subject to availability.
· Things specifically mentioned in above itinerary.
· Expenses of personal nature like Tips, Laundry, Elephant Safari / ride, Camera Fees, etc.
· Anything not specifically mentioned in above package / itinerary.
· Transportation to / from Resort.
· Applicable taxes payable extra.
Price Info & Validity:
· If there are any changes in tax, fuel or Safari charges by government department same has to be paid extra.
· For Jungle Safari name, fathers name, age and address of guests with detail of id proof of tour leader is required for pre booking. Safari is subject to availability.
Property Used: Kanha Eco Lodge, Kanha National Park
30 Days or more 75% refund 15-29 Days 50% refund
08-14 Days 25% refund 07 days or below No refund
(Once safaris have been booked refund will be made after deducting safari charges over and above the given cancellation rates).
Child policy: Children between 6 - 12 years are chargeable extra @ 25% of above package cost. Children above 12 years of age are considered as extra person.
Extra person in same room will be charged 40% of above package cost.
Maximum occupancy per room / cottage: 3 pax.
General terms and conditions of booking apply.
Jungle walk charges: 500/- per walk.Transportation from Jabalpur: In AC Innova / Tavera: 9000/-. In AC Indica: 7000/-.
Elephant Safari at Kanha can be arranged at payment of extra charges.