02 Nights / 03 Days
Kanha (L, D)
Welcome on Arrival at Kanha Village Eco Resort near Kanha National Park.
Day free for leisure or explore the jungle on foot with local tribal naturalist / guide provided by resort. Here you will get a chance to understand the forest and its importance. Interested once can visit Medicinal Plantation Conservation Area where you will be told about different medicinal plants we get from forests and their importance.
Kanha (B, L, D), Safari 1 Morning and 1 Evening
Early morning visit the Kanha National Park on open Gypsy, enjoy packed breakfast in the forest.
After return from the park, freshen up, relax for an hour and have lunch.
Evening safari will take you to forest again where you can enjoy the Sal and Bamboo forests and maidans of central India and try to locate tiger and other denizens of forest.
A tour of the forest will rejuvenate you and relieve you of all stress.
Back to resort have a cup of tea and biscuits and enjoy evening stroll before a delicious dinner is served. Overnight stay at the resort.
Have breakfast at the resort, get ready for check out. Completely rejuvenated and stress free, feeling as if your age has gone back a few years and with happy memories you leave for journey back home.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details / tariff.
Accommodation: Royal Kanha Eco Cottage / Super Dlx
· Accommodation for 2 adults with Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner as specified.
· 2 Jungle Safari on open Gypsy on sharing basis as given in the Itinerary, subject to availability.
· Things specifically mentioned in above itinerary.
· Expenses of personal nature like Tips, Laundry, Camera Fees, etc.
· Anything not specifically mentioned in above package / itinerary.
· Transportation to / from Resort.
· Applicable taxes payable extra.
Price Info & Validity:
· If there are any changes in taxation rules or Safari charges by forest department same has to be paid extra.
· For Jungle Safari name, fathers name, age and address of guests with detail of id proof of tour leader is required for pre-booking. Safari is subject to availability.
Property Used: Kanha Village Eco Resort, Kanha National Park
(Property subject to availability, we can change to equivalent property.)
30 Days or more 75% refund
15-29 Days 50% refund
08-14 Days 25% refund
07 days or below No refund
(Once safaris have been booked refund will be made after deducting safari charges over and above the given cancellation rates).
Bank Details: Kanha Village Eco Resort, Central Bank of India, Napier Town, Jabalpur
Account: 3058717995, IFSC/NEFT/RTGS: Code CBIN 0280743
Kanha Village Eco Resort, Axis Bank Ltd., Model Road, Wright town branch, Jabalpur
Account No.: 912020060504173, IFSC / NEFT / RTGS Code: UTIB0000128
Child policy: For children between 6 - 12 years of age Extra charges payable @ 25% of above cost. If age of child is 12 years or more extra person charges have to be paid.
Extra person staying in same room will be charged 40 % of above package cost.
Maximum occupancy per room / cottage: 3 pax.
General terms and conditions of booking apply.
Jungle walk charges: 750/- per walk.
Jabalpur (One way): In AC Innova / Tavera: 4500/-. In AC Indica: 3500/-.
(Kanha National Park packages, Package for Tiger Safari, Wildlife package Central India, Safari Package Kanha Tiger Reserve, Best package for Kanha Tiger Safari, Kanha Tiger Wildlife Safari, Tiger Safari package for Central India)